Our Church is part of the C3 Church family; a fellowship of churches that began in 1980 with Pastors Phil
and Chris Pringle planting a church in Sydney. That church is now C3 Church Oxford Falls, (Link) a large and
influential ministry with worldwide impact. C3 Church Global (link) consists of over 400 churches in 64
countries around the world. We are united in a vision to preach the good news of Jesus, plant churches and
disciple people to reach and change the world.
Pastors Chris and Ruth Brown trained for ministry at C3 Church in Sydney and moved to Russia in the early
1990’s where they served as missionaries. On their return in 1993 they were appointed to lead the church
plant on the Central Coast. In 2015 the church became C3 Church Narara, having bought and developed
the property at 101 Manns Rd, Narara. Chris and Ruth continue to love serving God and helping people
find their God-given destiny, and having raised their 4 children into their 20’s, they now enjoy the
challenges of being foster carers for over 6 years.
Our church welcomes everyone to worship with us, as we continue to discover how good God is, and aim
to impact others with His love and grace, both in the local community and overseas.
Our vision is to bring glory to God and bring people closer to Him.
We are continually…
reaching up to worship God,
reaching out with the good news of Jesus and
reaching in with His love to empower and build people.
We value worship as led by the Holy Spirit.
We welcome everyone to our church, regardless of age, background or social standing.
We appreciate and aim for excellence.
We believe the church is a family, a community of faith, hope and love.
We value personal devotion to God through prayer and Bible study as well as gathering in groups for
worship, fellowship, and service.
We believe everyone is called to be a minister for Jesus using our gifts to help others and glorify Him.
We love to share our faith in Jesus with others.
We value supernatural Christianity with healings miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- There is one true God, who has revealed Himself to be one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death on the cross to atone for our sins, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His constant intercession and in His imminent return
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruit and gifts available in the Church;
- The Bible is the living word of God – infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for salvation by faith in Jesus Christ
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to salvation, typically with the evidence of speaking in other tongues
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
- The church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ, being the body of Christ, and in each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission
C3 Church Narara
101 Manns Rd, Narara, 2250